THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

www.IAYAALIS.com

i'm simply your extra-ordinary,
‘everyday’,
Divine, star-seeded human and spiritual being
who just so happens to be
a Black Woman,
God(-ess) / self-governed, self-employed, and an Emissary of The Divine Feminine
working as a professional:
• Alternative Healer-
Holistic Metaphysical Life Coach,
spiritual counselor, psychic medium, teacher/student, metaphysician;

• Creative Professional-
music and visual artist, writer, speaker, producer, web designer, videographer;
• Evolutionary Revolutionary-
strategist, visionary, and spiritual activist, etc.
...I AM that I AM!

IAYAALIS Kali-Ma'at ELOAI
~ Supernal Love Creatrix
~
P O Box 22518 Nashville, TN 37202
IAYAALIS@gmail.com

615-9000-SLC / 615-900-0752


IAYAALIS.com
youtube.com/IAYAALIS
facebook.com/IAYAALIS
twitter.com/IAYAALIS

SupernalLoveCreatrix.com
facebook.com/SupernalLoveCreatrix
twitter.com/SLC_IAYAALIS

EnLightInLove.com
youtube.com/EnLightInLove


I Am You Are And Love IS...!
* ~
~ Love IS... Bliss! ~ ~ *

"my body is my temple. the world is my church. my god is withIN."
~ IAYAALIS Kali-Ma'at ELOAI / Supernal Love Creatrix ~

1/1/11

a note from The IAYAAVERSE: PEACE OF MIND

a note from The IAYAAVERSE: PEACE OF MIND

the Words in this song and its message
is a part of my personal annual December 31st / New Year's Eve reflection...
it's probably a sentiment i will now carry with me for the rest of my incarnated days.
those of you out there ((( and you Know who you are...! )))
who are either a 'True Life Friend' of mine -
or those who really Know me - who I AM - and All that i have been through
truly understand what this is All about- who this is about-
and why this particular time of the year
is such a Major anniversary of Change for me in so many ways
and upon so many levels of my be-ing....
;)
and so it is to YOU whom i give my Eternal Thanks
for it is your Love and your Friendship that has assisted in my navigation through.
you have remained solid in your support of me letting go of my Shadow and my Fears
in order to manifest a New Day- a New Life- and a New Love for mySelf
and you continue to be consistantly and reliably present and supportive.
I appreciate you for so much for All you have done and for All you continue to be.
i Give Thanks to The Most High and i Thank YOU...!
my Life is NOW the Beautiful reflection of the Love and Friendship you have given.

Ashe~!!!
I LOVE YOU.
~i.
IAYAALIS Kali-Ma'at ELOAI / Donalda Antonia Chandler


I Am You Are And Love IS...!





I gotta find peace of mind...
He takes all my energy - constantly holding me...
I need to tell you all - ALL the pain he's caused...
All that I've known is gone - ALL I was building on...
I don't wanna walk with you.
How do I talk to you...?
Now that I know the truth...
that old me is left behind.
He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible -
He says it's improbable, but I know it's tangible -
He says it's not grabbable, but I know it's have-able -
Cuz anything's possible...
I know it's possible - Anything...!
Free your mind - It's so possible...!
I'm telling you it's possible - Get free now - Free...!
What a joy it is to be alive - to get another chance...
Everyday's another chance to get it right this time...
Everyday's another chance.
Oh~ what a merciful, merciful, merciful God...!
Oh~ what a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful God...!

FIND PEACE OF MIND.
~Lauryn Hill

No comments: